From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- If something sucks, fix it.
- Don't just whine about it.
- Small is beautiful.
- Ockham's Razor follows.
- Be positive, not negative.
- Because life is not a zero-sum game.
- Anything worth doing is worth doing right.
- Don't take any guff.
- Letting people treat you poorly only encourages them to do the same to others.
- Never whistle while you're pissing.
- Do only as much as you can focus on.
- Shut your pie hole.
- Like the proverb says, it's "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
- Actions speak louder than words.
- Inaction speaks just as loudly.
- Be humble.
- Don't impose your beliefs on others, yours are no better than theirs.
- The ends do not justify the means.
- Immoral actions can not become moral by producing a "greater good".
- My dad's rules of life
- George Washington's rules of civility
- Thomas Jefferson's rules of conduct
- Nelson Algren presents three rules of life in A Walk on the Wild Side
|Released into public domain|
|I agree to release my text and image contributions, unless otherwise stated, into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under public domain terms, please check the multi-licensing guide.|