This is the user sandbox of Forresbj. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. Create or edit your own sandbox here.
Writing an article and ready to request its creation?
August 21, 1974 |
|Alma mater||Columbia University|
Nick Rosen (born 21 August 1974) is an American filmmaker living in Colorado. He is a partner, writer, and producer at Sender Films. He is co-creator of the Emmy-nominated National Geographic series, First Ascent, and co-director of the award-winning film , The Sharp End.
Rosen was born in Quebec, Canada. He attended Colorado College graduating with a B.A. in political science. He later attended the Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs, receiving his masters. He had a ten-year career as a freelance journalist working for various publications such as LA Weekly and Boulder Weekly. Nick began working as a writer/producer/director with Sender Films in 2005.
Nick has also developed a career as on-screen talent, starring in the yoga documentary, 'Enlighten Up!' (2008).
- First Ascent (2006)
- King Lines (2007)
- Enlighten Up! (2008)
- The Sharp End (2008)
- First Ascent: The Series (2010)
- Reel Rock Film Tour 2010
- Reel Rock Film Tour 2011
- Valley Uprising (In Production)
- Byrne, Chirstopher. "The 2011 Sports EMMY Nominations are Here". The Cayuga Group, LLC. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- Rosen, Nick. "'The Sharp End' Wins Best Adventure Film at X-Dance". Skram Media, LLC. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- "About Us". senderfilms.com. Retrieved March 2012. Check date values in:
- Lee, Nathan. "A Documentary Gives "Going to the Mat" and New Meaning". The New York Times Company. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|