David is an Australian Audiologist working in rehabilitative practice in Brisbane, Queensland. He's also a trained Mathematician, an Olympic gold medalist in Chemistry, and working towards a Masters degree in Public Health.
When not seeing his patients or working towards his PhD in Audiology, he spends his time singing in choirs, knitting, and cooking for his fiance David and their kitten Friday.
He is currently working on updating and editing audiology and its related pages, including:
- Pure tone audiometry
- Acoustic Reflex Testing
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing
- Auditory Brainstem Response
- Auditory Steady-state Response
- Cortical Acoustic Evoked Potentials
- Sensorineural hearing loss
- Conductive hearing loss
- Speech audiometry
- Real Ear Measures