Find a user's contribution summary 
I've been a Wikipedestrian since December 2005, I've initiated several articles, including: C5 Z06, Bruce Lee Library, COI's, CIP, The Tao of Jeet Kune Do, Trapping (Martial Arts), Savage 10FP, Casca, The Executioner, TimeWars, Gandalara Cycle, Dinosaur Planet (novel), Undersea Trilogy, Attack From Atlantis, DHOKF Magazine, Sons of the Tiger, M4 Altair IV, Delta Vega, Orion Slave Girls, Kaylar, Mr. Flint, Skyhawks, Atavus and Samsung SPH-i700. I have also contributed substantially to Jeet Kune Do, Bruce Lee's Fighting Method, Donn F. Draeger, The Destroyer, Genesis II, Khan Noonien Singh, The Lost World, Lucky Starr series, and Shang Chi. I am a self proclaimed [[Star Wrecked] and Star Wars expert.
I believe scientific theories should not be accepted simply because they are widely held (see, for instance, argument from authority). I am somewhat of a Technocrat, who makes decisions based on technical information although I also take personal or public opinion into account. I consider myself well rounded; a Renaissance man or an intelligent (a person who can converse on many topics: literature, philosophy, history, politics, art, etc) attributed to both my avid reading and my Classical education in the Liberal arts. I am a Philomath not to be mistaken for a Know-it-all the difference being that I am aware of what I don't know. I am currently on the road to becoming a Polymath via the path of an Autodidact.
I believe myself to be a great patriot, admiring our Founding Fathers and supporting such principles as the Separation of powers and Due process. I am a staunch supporter of the United States Constitution and our Bill or Rights. It angers me to no end when I see these principles twisted and perverted for political means with such actions as: Extraordinary rendition and the definition of Unlawful combatant. I support the Criticisms of the War on Terrorism and believe it to be a product and extension of the Military-industrial complex.
- October 13 - Zero Hour
- Martial Arts - Something I've always done. I'v been a practitioner of Martial Arts for 35 years. I am an exponent of Jeet Kune Do and have been studying this system for 27 years. I both admirer and respect Bruce Lee for all that he has given the world. I have various Black Belt certificates above 1st Dan and know very little, but I am still learning and improving. I am a strong proponent of the first few UFC tournaments as they were responsible for exposing MA realism via the NO RULES Concept. These matches are as close to real drag-out streets fights with Some level of safety. I respect fellow Libraian Helio Gracie and family for jumpstarting this new trend via their promotion of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.
- Weapons -
- Non-Exploding: Including Swords and other Martial weapons implementations. I am a great admirer of Masamune, the greatest swordsmith and Miyamoto Musashi the greatest swordsman ever; in my opinion.
- Exploding: Firearms - I keep proficient by target shooting with my various Handguns, Rifles, and SMG's.
- Safari - Big game hunting. I like the .338 Lapua Magnum which is suitable for hunting any game animal on the planet, though certain sub-Saharan Africa countries have a 9.53 mm (.375 in) minimum calibre rule for hunting Big Five game - i.e. leopard, lion, cape buffalo, rhinoceros and elephant. It also cannot be used in countries which ban civil use of former or current military rifle cartridges. In instance where calibre restrictions are in place the .416 Remington Magnum round is preferable as ammunition availability is quite easy. I own a Savage 110 BA in .338 Lapua Magnum and a Savage 10FP in .308 Winchester Sniper Rifle.
- Zen - I am a practitioner of the Zen philosophy and a proponent of Lao Tzu and Chuang Tzu. I'm also a student of Sun Tzu via his great work The Art of War. Alan Watts has also been an inspiration to my learning.
- Philosophy - The love of "Wisdom", one of my undergraduate degrees
- Eastern philosophy
- Metaphysics- One of my ontological perspectives is that of a Compatibilist. An interesting question in Metaphysics for me is Reality shift.
- Theology - My belief is that to think that "Man" is the only intelligent being in the Universe is absurd. Therefore there is probably a higher intelligence in the cosmos somewhere. Whether some want to call that intelligence God; I leave that to the Theologians. Whether that intelligence is responsible for life on Earth; I say Maybe. I am an Agnostic in this area because I feel we don't have enough information to determine either way. To quote Mr. Spock-"There are always possibilities ". My theological construct can only deal with my estimation of Probabililities.
- Publications - I love books and have a library with over 5000 of them. Some of my favorites are:
- Electronics & Gadgets - I've been fascinated with these since childhood. I have an elaborate Home Theater system that is THX certified and can process: Dolby Digital, DTS, and Dolby Pro Logic audio Bitstreams. I have integrated this to my Local area network via my Wireless LAN to stream Multimedia files. My Smartphone integrates into this infrastructure so I can access information remotely.
- Computers: Computer security & Computer networks - What I do for a living. I setup the first Web Server in my area in 1992 using a NeXT computer. In it's day the NeXT "Black Box" was the most advanced desktop one could own. It was later ported to the Intel platform which I used to power the first ISP in my area where I served in the role of "Director".
- Bodybuilding & Weightlifting - It began as a supplement to MA. I competed in a few amateur events. Now, its done for Health and Longevity. My favorite bodybuilders are: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sergio Oliva "The Myth", Steve Reeves, Larry Scott, and Franco Columbu. My personal best lifts are: (405 lb X3) (225 x50) Benchpress, 525 lb Squat, 525 lb Deadlift.
- High Performance Vehicles - I own and tweak a 1998 Ford Cobra convertible, a 2001 Lighting truck and a 2004 C5 Z06 Corvette.
- Watches - Particulaly Diving Watches. I own a Rolex Submariner and Omega Seamaster automatic Chronometer.
- Films, Movies, and Television - I have a collection of over 4000 movies and TV Shows on DVD and VHS.
- Action films - Miami Vice,
- Epics: - The Godfather, Apocalypse Now, Gladiator, Braveheart, Rob Roy, Ben-Hur, Lord of the Rings, 10 Commandments, El Cid, Lawrence of Arabia, The Bridge on the River Kwai, Dances with Wolves, Spartacus, 55 Days at Peking, JFK, and Gandhi.
- Chambara or Jidaigeki Genre Films: - Lone Wolf & Cub, Zatoichi, The Seven Samurai, Samurai Trilogy, Forty-seven Ronin, Rashomon (film), The Hidden Fortress, Yojimbo (film), Sanjuro, Ran (film), Kagemusha
- Film Directors - Michael Mann is my favorite director. Others I like are: Akira Kurosawa, John Ford, John Milius, Francis Ford Coppola, George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott
- Favorite Soundrack Composers - Lalo Schifrin, Basil Poledouris, John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith, James Horner, Miklós Rózsa, Alfred Newman, and Nino Rota
- Television - I am a huge Miami Vice television series fan. Other television series I like are:
- New: Supernatural, Lost, The Unit, Rome, Jeremiah, Jericho, and Las Vegas
- Old: Highlander, Kindred: The Embraced, Forever Knight, Crime Story (TV series), Alien Nation, Stargate, Earth: Final Conflict, X-Files, The Outer Limits, Twilight Zone, Night Gallery, The Lost World
- Miniseries: - Shogun (TV miniseries), Masada (miniseries), and Marco Polo (mini-series)
- Cartoons - I grew up watching: Jonny Quest, Speed Racer, and Marine Boy.
- Human Evolution - I am fascinated with how "WE" evolved as a species.
- Family History - My ancestors go back to Prehistoric Iberia. I'm descendant of the Iberians and related to the people of Tartessos as my family has been in the area of the south coast of the Iberian peninsula (in modern Andalusia, Spain), at the mouth of the Guadalquivir river and Gades (current-day Cádiz) as far back as the available records go.
- Physics - I am a strong proponent of String theory, Theory of everything, Supersymmetry, M-theory and Quantum mechanics. The works of Dr. Michio Kaku (Hyperspace), Stephen Hawkings (A Brief History of Time) and Brian Greene's (The Elegant Universe) are particularly good. Physics and Philosophy are beginning to converge; two good books on the subject are: The Tao of Physics and The Dancing Wu Li Masters,
- Miami Vice Episodes
- List of TCP and UDP port numbers
- Accuracy International AWM
- .338 Lapua - Good Sniper Round
- .416 Weatherby Magnum - For big dangerous game.
- Speed limits in the United States
- Spanish Colonial Revival Style architecture
- Wikipedia:Template messages/Cleanup
- Wiki Tables Help
- Wikipedia:Requests for adminship
- Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/FrankWilliams
- Template:User contrib