- “I like the cover,” he said. “ ‘Don't Panic.’ It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.” — H2G2.
- Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. — Hanlon's Razor
- Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. — Elbert Hubbard
- Contributions: Pages I have started and/or contributed significantly to
- Quicklinks: Bookmarks for frequenty accessed project pages
- Tasklist: My wikipedia tasklist
- Tables: Interesting tables
- Drafts: Work in progress
- Symbols: List of mathematical symbols
- References: Partial list of references used in articles
- Notes: Random notes
- Questions: Math questions I'd like to understand the answers to
- Administrative watchlist
- Sandbox: Personal sandbox
- Blank: Humor
- All subpages
|Released into public domain
|I agree to release my text and image contributions, unless otherwise stated, into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under public domain terms, please check the multi-licensing guide.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at