Nothing is certain, much is possible.
Ha ! And you thought it would be easy ?
Among my interests:
- computer science, programming
- science in general (astronomy, physics, biology, psychology) - "how is all this working ?"
- "Is there any God" and related questions - materialism
- visual arts (mostly painting & sculpture)
- literature, painting, photography, ...
- ...and of course, consult my [user contributions] for more...
Incomplete list of articles I started:
- Thalys ...nothing to do with any of the above interests ;-)
- Bruges just a stub, shamelessly inspired by Ghent.
Incomplete list of articles I significantly contributed content (or at least a significant twist):
I contributed also translations from here to the French Wikipedia.
(written by others ! This list is also pretty random.)
- Kirchhoff's matrix tree theorem or how to count spanning trees (now how many spanning trees are there in a NxM rectangular grid ?)
- IP over Avian Carriers. They did it !
Articles I might work on in the future (but don't rely on my doing it !):
- Pisot-Vijayaraghavan numbers, to link from Fibonacci number and Phi.
- John Constable, Léon Spilliaert
- Technical help
- Help:Table : wiki-tables
- Cooling down - no personal attacks
- Edit wars, vandalism and other editorial problems:
- Misc. Wikipedia:List_of_articles_in_Wikipedia:_namespace