Aaron Dalton Gerhardt
Since his early years, up untill now he has lived in eight different locations around the world, on location or around:
- Shell Rock, Iowa (1986-1988)
- Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota (1988-1994)
- Nörvenich Air Base, Germany (1994-1996, Now closed)
- Ramstein Air Base, Germany (1996-2000)
- Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana(2000-2005)
- Edwards Air Force Base, California (2005-2007)
- Center Point, Iowa (2007-2009)
- Marion, Iowa (2009-Present)
And due to being in close relation, he has become very knowledgeable of military history and topics.
After being introduced to his first personal computer in 1997, Aaron has become very immersed into the computer gaming scene. He currently plays many of the current popular first-person shooters (FPS) and massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) and real-time strategy (RTS) games.
Minnesotan Sports fan
Even though he was born in Iowa, he took on the residency of his father, a native Minnesotan. Since then he has been very immersed in professional sports teams from Minnesota, and NCAA teams from the college level.