User:GH911/Kingdom of senatria
||This is not a Wikipedia article: It is an individual user's work-in-progress page, and may be incomplete and/or unreliable.
For guidance on developing this draft, see Wikipedia:So you made a userspace draft. This draft was last edited five years ago .
Kingdom of Senatria'
The Kingdom of Senatria is a Modren Kingdom ruled by a Constitutional Monarchy and a Parlament. The King Holds the 60% of the nation´s power and the other 40% is holded by the Parlament of Representatives and Legislation. Also the king determines the Ministers who will direct the 5 ministries; Ministry of Economics, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Social Developement, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Parlament is incharge of making the laws and represent the people in the Parlament and the Royal Asembly which is celebarated by the king itsself and The Ministers.
The Kingdom of Senatria was founded after the 30 years war between two Kingdoms, the Kingdom of Sarmatia and the kingdom of Braslav. after this war, an insurgen army a part of both Kingodms gained favavor between the people of both nations and inspiered unification and brotherhood, Later both kingdoms were unified and their Kings inprisioned by the new Kingdom Royalty. Since then prosperity has been avundant in Senatria, becoming the world´s 2nd armament research and production and the 1st grain productor.
The Goberment Is held by the Royal Crown of Senatria, his King by holding the 60% of the power and the other 40% of the power is held by the Parlament of Representatives and Legislation who are incharge of making the laws and representing the people at the Royal Asembly within the King and his Ministers, it holds 150 seats at parlament who then there are elected 50 seats who are going to represent the parlament at the Royal Asembly. The king determines the Ministers who will direct the 5 ministries; Ministry of Economics, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Social Developement, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The king can name them and drop themo of whenever he wants.
Http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/Goverment Structure of Senatria.jpg
The Royal Goberment holds a liberal policy to al his citicens, each one has the right to speak and express their selfs as they want. The Oficial religion is Judaism, but there is a lagre religion tolerance and freedom protected by Constitutional Law. The Oficial languages of Senatria are English and French, both are teached at school, which it is obligatory to all citicens up to Higschool, afetrwards is not obligatory. Military sevice is obligatori for all males at the age of 18 for 2 years of service, and for females is for 18 months. Reserve army and Forein Legion soldiers are older than 20 who just finished thei military service and want to continue a military career.