Hallow and Welcome to my WIKIpedia page. "Writing about myself" is one of the hardest tasks for me.
- Currently I have an ability just to make some minor edits of articles, as well as add new pictures to the commons from time to time. Sorry I cant contribute more of my time and resources for WIKIpedia, as of now.
- But anyway, it is much easier simply to do something. But anyway let me quickly summarize my major interests.
|The Photographer's Barnstar|
|Thanks for your photographic contributions to New York City related articles.
NewYork1956 08:58, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- Photography, especially if they are useful in WIKIpedia.
- Graphic Design ... especially Double Exposures and preudo-video
- Web Design, especially in WIKI-format
- Paper modeling of and hand drawing of various forms of transportation
I have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science degree in what's nowNew York University Tandon School of Engineering, that time it was called " Institute of technology" but anyway ... I don't consider it is enough for real life. Yet I love to learn programming languages, systems and always ready for something new.
- I am a Railfan... so public transportation, is my hobby.
My degree is not in it. However I spend my time
- Reading railway books and textbooks.
- Capturing films with rail and transit scenes
- Making photos when I ocasionally travel.
- architecture of europeans and american citites.
- writing stories about my past, and how is it seen today.
- maintaining my page at , this site, created by User:Lensovet
- Music - playing some instruments, singing and sound production
- Electronic Music, both how does it sound, and how to produce it especially late 1980ies.
- Electronics, is one of my earliest hobbies.
I like to design paper models of transportation
- American, European, and International
- [paper bus http://www.paperbuses.com/]
- [ryans ttc photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/r-flores/collections/72157622846473371/]