|This page in a nutshell: I'm here to participate in a collaborative, collective intelligence learning experience.|
- 1 "From the inception of the wireless system I saw that this new art of applied electricity would be of greater benefit to the human race than any other scientific discovery, for it virtually eliminates distance. The majority of the ills from which humanity suffers are due to the immense extent of the terrestrial globe and the inability of individuals and nations to come into close contact. . . ."
- 1.1 Work
- 1.1.1 Near-field electromagnetic induction
- 1.1.2 Electrical Conduction
- 1.1.3 Jagadish Chandra Bose's experiments
- 1.1.4 Mahlon Loomis' experiments
- 1.1.5 Nikola Tesla's experiments
- 1.1.6 The Leyh-Kenan Demonstrations
- 1.1.7 Near-field and non-radiative technologies
- 1.1.8 Nikola Tesla's experiments supplemental
- 1.1.9 Tesla wireless system feasibility
- 1.1.10 Earth electrical resonance and Stationary terrestrial waves
- 1.2 Articles
- 1.1 Work
"From the inception of the wireless system I saw that this new art of applied electricity would be of greater benefit to the human race than any other scientific discovery, for it virtually eliminates distance. The majority of the ills from which humanity suffers are due to the immense extent of the terrestrial globe and the inability of individuals and nations to come into close contact. . . ."
Near-field electromagnetic induction
Magneto-inductive coupling or inductive coupling, Magneto-inductive phenomena
Resonant inductive coupling
Electro-inductive coupling or Capacitive coupling, Electro-inductive phenomena
Capacitive coupling (electro-inductive coupling), is the conjugate equivalent of inductive coupling (magneto-inductive coupling).
Resonant capacitive coupling
Atmospheric plasma channel coupling
Earth transmission line coupling
Jagadish Chandra Bose's experiments
Mahlon Loomis' experiments
Nikola Tesla's experiments
The Leyh-Kenan Demonstrations
Near-field and non-radiative technologies
Nikola Tesla's experiments supplemental
Two widely different experiments
The Experiment presented as evidence.
The true C/S magnifier specifications.
Earth electrical resonance and Stationary terrestrial waves
The classical electrodynamics Leontovich boundary condition relates the tangential components of the electric Et and magnetic Ht fields on the surface of well-conducting bodies. [Landau and Lifshits, 1982.], [M. A. Leontovich, On the approximate boundary conditions for the electromagnetic field on the surface of well conducting bodies. Moscow: Academy of Sciences of USSR, 1948.]
The Greek philosopher Plato is credited with the introduction of the dogma of the circle. It was expressed by Claudius Ptolemy as follows: "We believe that the object which the astronomer must strive to achieve is this: to demonstrate that all the phenomena in the sky are produced by uniform and circular motions."
A United States War Department engineer. a former Federal Communications Commission engineer . . . Winner of The Franklin Institute Ballantine Award in 1954 for contributions in the field of radio propagation. The Norton ground wave is named after this individual.
|This user is a member of the Association of Inclusionist Wikipedians.
The motto of the AIW is conservata veritate, which translates to "with the preserved truth".
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|