User:Sonic is Cool!!
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hi! I really like science and math, and I am dedicated to Wikiprojects that I sincerely like, such as WikiProject Japan and Chemistry Collaboration of the Month. I am a hard worker, and if you have any questions about my contributions to the articles on Wikipedia, feel free to ask on my talk page. Thank you! If this page seems primitive, just keep in mind that I am constantly trying to improve it.
Things To Do
1. Expand the article cohesion.
2. Expand the history section in Fick's law of diffusion.
3. Catch up on Chemistry Collaboration of the Month.
4. Vote on today's featured picture.
5. Catch up on Wikiproject Japan.
6. Fix this user page, and the talk page.
|Wikipedia ads||file info – show another – #142|