Hi, this is my page. I love Game Shows!
My Favorite Top 10 Game shows ever
- 10. Deal or No Deal
- 9. Scrabble
- 8. Lingo
- 7. 1 vs. 100
- 6. Supermarket Sweep
- 5. Match Game
- 4. Press Your Luck
- (Tie for) 2. Jeopardy!
- (Tie for) 2. Wheel of Fortune
- 1. The Price is Right
Top 10 best Game Show Moments
- 10. ABC doing everything it could to not kill off Show me the Money, despite extremely low ratings for the first few episodes. Finally killed off after 9 episodes, which was, in my opinion, 3 times too long.
- 9. Match Game has hade some hilarious hijinks in its time, but perhaps the best is, "I think Batman and Robin are BLANK." "Engaged?"
- 8. Robert McKee guessing 10 words in Bonus Lingo, picked ball number 10, and won $10,000.
- 7. Larry(last name unknown) winning $250,000 on 1 vs. 100, being the only one out ao 5 people(one of them Ken Jennings) to think Larry King had more wives than Henry VIII.
- 6. John Carpenter winning $1,000,000 on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? without using any lifelines(to be specific, he used his Phone-a-friend to call his dad, but he just told him he was going to win the million)
- 5. A hilarious episode of Family Feud. "Name a month where a woman starts to look pregnant." "September?"
- 4. The infamous France/French incident on Password Plus.
- 3. Bob Barker's reaction to a woman having a little problem with a tube top after "Coming on Down" on The Price is Right
- 2. When Ken Jennings finished his streak with $3,022,700 on Jeopardy!
- 1. When Michael Larson won $110,237 on Press Your Luck