|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hi, I'm Gateman, and obviously you're not :)
First off the basics, I'm a guy and I live in Fremont, California. You don't get to know my real name however, unless you want to guess it. I'll give you a hint, it's a book of the bible. First one to guess it gets a complimentary barnstar.
I derive my username from one of my favorite TV shows Stargate SG-1 and the year it started. I'm a highway, traffic light, lighthouse, soccer, travel buff who has contributed mainly to road related articles, stadium articles, and ligthhouses. However I also worked for Apple Computer and sometimes will drop in and touch up those articles as well.
I've also been a scifi and space buff for years, hence I modify those articles from time to time as well along with several comic book related articles such as Serenity (film), Star Trek, Sliders, Stargate SG-1, etc....
I also participate in the Wikipedia:WikiProject NASCAR.
My First Page
Pages I'm proud of
Below is a list of pages I've created and/or added to heavily and I'm very proud of them...
- Wood Island Light
- Lawrence Expressway
- San Tomas Expressway
- California State Route 130
- Maine State Route 208
- Marlin Model Golden 39A
- Sacred Heart School
- San Jose Municipal Stadium
- Spartan Stadium
- New Oakland Ballpark
- San Jose Giants
- Oakland Coliseum
- 2008 Atlantic Championship Season
- San Jose Earthquakes
- Buck Shaw Stadium
Please DO NOT edit this page, leave me a message on my talk page.
If you need to contact me please leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible on your talk page. I check the site pretty regularly so you shouldn't have to wait too long to hear back from me.
And now for something completely funny and random...
Chuck Norris, why we love'em
- 1. Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.
- 2. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
- 3. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
- 4. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
- 5. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.
- 6. Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.
- 7. Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting implies the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
- 8. Chuck Norris doesn’t wash his clothes, he disembowels them.
- 9. Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a f***ing Indian.
- 10. In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.
- 11. There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.
- 12. Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.
- 13. Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*** down.
- 14. Chuck Norris is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.
- 15. The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed misserably.
- 16. If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.
- 17. Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
- 18. Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse-kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
- 19. There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
- 20. Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.
- 21. Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
- 22. Chuck Norris doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.
- 23. When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes ever.
- 24. The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris' fist.
- 25. A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
- 26. Chuck Norris will attain statehood in 2009. His state flower will be the Magnolia.
- 27. Nagasaki never had a bomb dropped on it. Chuck Norris jumped out of a plane and punched the ground.
- 28. Chuck Norris originally appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."
- 29. The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Chuck Norris played in second grade.
- 30. Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"
- 31. Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.
- 32. Chuck Norris has two speeds: Walk and Kill.
- 33. Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.
- 34. Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.
- 35. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Chuck Norris once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.
- 36. Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris
- 37. Chuck Norris is the only human being to display the Heisenberg uncertainty principle -- you can never know both exactly where and how quickly he will roundhouse-kick you in the face.
- 38. Chuck Norris can drink an entire gallon of milk in forty-seven seconds.
- 39. Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother’s womb.
- 40. If you say Chuck Norris' name in Mongolia, the people there will roundhouse kick you in his honor. Their kick will be followed by the REAL roundhouse delivered by none other than Norris himself.
- 41. Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Chuck Norris.
- 42. Chuck Norris discovered a new theory of relativity involving multiple universes in which Chuck Norris is even more badass than in this one. When it was discovered by Albert Einstein and made public, Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicked him in the face. We know Albert Einstein today as Stephen Hawking.
- 43. The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
- 44. In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.
- 45. Chuck Norris does not teabag the ladies. He potato-sacks them.
- 46. Pluto is actually an orbiting group of British soldiers from the American Revolution who entered space after the Chuck gave them a roundhouse kick to the face.
- 47. When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.
- 48. There are no weapons of mass destruction. Just Chuck Norris.
- 49. Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.
- 50. Chuck Norris was the fourth wise man, who gave baby Jesus the gift of beard, which he carried with him until he died. The other three wise men were enraged by the preference that Jesus showed to Chuck's gift, and arranged to have him written out of the bible. All three died soon after of mysterious roundhouse-kick related injuries.
Vin Diesel shouldn't be left out
- Vin Diesel hates Apple so much he once took a bite out of their logo.