User:Gchevere/Parissi P.S.C. CPA
||This is not a Wikipedia article: It is an individual user's work in progress page, and may be incomplete and/or unreliable.
For guidance on developing this draft, see Wikipedia:So you made a userspace draft. This draft was last edited five years ago .
|Founded||2002; Wallace Rodríguez Parissi and Carlos Vázquez Rodríguez. Formerly know as Rodríguez Parissi Vázquez & Co.|
|Headquarters||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Wallace Rodríguez Parissi – Managing Partner
Kenneth Rivera – Partner in Charge Taxes
Rafael Nieves – Partner –Audit & Assurance
Axel Ramírez – Partner –Taxes
Wigberto Marcano – Partner – Human Resources Director
Carlos Vázquez – Partner in Charge – Audit and Assurance
|Services||Audit, Tax, Bookkeeping, Consulting|
Number of employees
|Slogan||[Parissi PSC... your one stop solution provider.]|
Parissi employs over 50 professional with a line of services that includes: Audit, Assurance, Business Solutions, Strategic Consulting, Corporate Finance, Investigate Account Group, Consulting, Project Management, Tax and Product Services and Bookeeping[].
Early Years and Development
The firm was established in 2002 when Wallace Rodríguez Parissi and Carlos Vázquez Rodríguez started providing consulting services to the public sector under the name of Rodriguez Parissi Vazquez & Co.
Later in 2003, Wigberto Marcano joined the partnership, bringing over nine years of experience in public accounting from the Big Four firm level.
In 2005, Kenneth Rivera and Rafael Nieves were admitted to the Firm, creating a tax department and adding additional depth to the firm's audit and consulting private practice. Finally Axel Ramírez, was admitted as Tax Partner in January 2007.
Today, the partners of Parissi P.S.C. CPA bring a combined experience of over 90 years of professional services at local and international level.
Parissi P.S.C. CPA offers the following services:
- Audit: Financial Statement Audit
- Tax: Business and Individual Tax services
- Bookkeping: Business and Individual Tax services
- Consulting: Parissi P.S.C. CPA offers the folowring consulting services:
Parissi P.S.C. CPA serves the a large number of clients in the following insdustrirs
- Commercial Organizations
- Government and Public Sector:
Name and branding
Roots for the name KPMG stem from the names of four partners who merged their own independent accounting firms:
- K stands for Klynveld, after Piet Klynveld, founder of the accounting firm Klynveld Kraayenhof & Co. in Amsterdam in 1917.
- P stands for Peat, after William Barclay Peat, founder of the accounting firm William Barclay Peat & Co. in London in 1870.
- M stands for Marwick, after James Marwick, co-founder of the accounting firm Marwick, Mitchell & Co. in New York City in 1897.
- G stands for Goerdeler, after Dr. Reinhard Goerdeler, chairman of the German accounting firm Deutsche Treuhand-Gesellschaft (DTG) and, later, chairman of KPMG.
Parissi P.S.C. CPA is ranked No. 11 on the Top Employers of Puerto Rico.
Notable current and former employees
- Margaret Jackson - chairwoman of QANTAS (2000-2007)
- Syd Kessler - entrepreneur
- Michael O'Leary - CEO of Ryanair (1994-present)
- Zarin Patel - CFO of the BBC
- Colin Sharman, Baron Sharman - chairman of Aviva (2006-present)
- Sir Michael Rake - Chairman of BT (2007- present)
Politics and public service
- Steve Bracks - Premier of Victoria, Australia (1999-2007)
- Jerry Finnell - Mayor of Del Mar, California (2004-present)
- Nick Gibb - Member of the British Parliament (1997-present)
- Mark Harper - Member of the British Parliament (2005-present)
- Toby Harris, Baron Harris of Haringey - member of the London Assembly (2000-04); chairman of the Metropolitan Police Authority (2000-04)
- Michael Hirst - Member of the British Parliament (1983-87)
- Edmund Ho - Chief Executive of Macau (1999-present)
- Hilbrand Nawijn - Dutch Minister for Integration (2002-2003)
- L. Glenn Perry - Chief Accountant United States Securities and Exchange Commission Enforcement Division (1982-1984)
- Kevin Rudd - Australian Prime Minister (2007-present)
- Rita Verdonk - Dutch Minister for Integration and Immigration (2003–2007)
- Salmaan Taseer - Governor of Punjab Province, Pakistan (2008-present)
- Leslie Ferrar - Treasurer to Charles, Prince of Wales
- Amr Khaled - Popular moderate Muslim preacher.
- Bruce Marshall - Writer
- Michael Peat - Principal Private Secretary to Charles, Prince of Wales
- Nate Silver - Statistician/journalist, creator of PECOTA baseball projection system and the political blog FiveThirtyEight.com; named one of Time Magazine's "100 Most Influential People" in 2009.
- Paul Tisdale - Former football player
- Johan van der Walt - Forensic auditor
- Kateryna Yushchenko-Chumachenko - wife of Viktor Yushchenko, current President of Ukraine
- Bernard Avishai - Writer
- Paul Lieberstein - Screenwriter/Actor, The Office (US)
- Gibby Haynes - Lead singer, Butthole Surfers
- Barry Hearn - Sports entrepreneur