From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gerry Watanabe is a electrical engineer, specializing in electronic design automation for integrated circuit design. He was born on Maui, Hawaii and lives in Palo Alto, California, with his wife and cat.
- Programming, mostly C++, Python, sh, csh, and ksh on Unix platforms; previously used APL, CLIC, FORTRAN, PL/I, Prolog, REXX, SNOBOL, and SQL, on MVS/XA and VM/CMS.
- Directed acyclic graph methods
- Pianos and electronic keyboards
- Roller skating, motorcycles
- Video games, especially role-playing games
- Science fiction, fantasy, mystery novels
- Road & Track magazine
- 2002 BMW