|This user is an instructor for the course Wikipedia:Wiki_Ed/Middle_Georgia_State_University/Writing_for_Digital_Media_(Fall_2020).|
|— Wikipedian ♂ —|
|Current location||Macon, GA|
|Hobbies, favourites and beliefs|
|Joined||February 19, 2006|
|First edit||December 23, 2008|
|Edit count||← click on the blue words|
|More detailed account statistics|
I teach technocultural studies, writing, digital humanities, and the occasional seminar on Norman Mailer. My interests include speculative fiction, digital media, elearning, epic poetry, literary theory, and modernism. In my spare time, I make homemade pizza, discover new craft beers, and take photos. Find me at my web site and Project Mailer.
My significant contributions
These are articles I started or significantly revised.
- The Faith of Graffiti
- "The Man Who Studied Yoga"
- The Short Fiction of Norman Mailer
- Norman Mailer bibliography
- "The Time of Her Time"
- J. Michael Lennon
- The Norman Mailer Society
- The Mailer Review
- Susan Mailer
- Beverly Bentley
Working on or ongoing
Often with the help of my students.
- Norman Mailer
- Advertisements for Myself
- An American Dream
- The Armies of the Night
- Beyond the Law
- Miami and the Siege of Chicago
- The White Negro
- Why Are We in Vietnam?
- Mailer Bibliography
- Norman Mailer: Important Dates
- Norman Mailer Study Guide
- Discussion: Sourcing
- Discussion: What Is a Content Gap?
- Discussion: Thinking about Wikipedia
Previous WikiEdu-supported courses
- Summer 2020: NMAC 3108 Writing for Digital Media
- Spring 2020: ENGL 3900 Modern Drama
- Fall 2019: HUMN 4472 Studies in Culture
- Summer 2019: NMAC 3108 Writing for Digital Media
- Spring 2019: NMAC 5108 Writing in Digital Environments
- Fall 2018: HUMN 4472 Studies in Culture
- Summer 2018: NMAC 3108 Writing for Digital Media
- Spring 2018: NMAC 5108 Writing in Digital Environments
- Fall 2017: NMAC 4460 New Media
|Dual licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License version 2.0|
|I agree to dual-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
|Licensing rights granted to Wikimedia Foundation|
|I grant non-exclusive permission for the Wikimedia Foundation Inc. to relicense my text contributions under any copyleft license that it chooses, provided it maintains the free and open spirit of the GFDL. This permission acknowledges that future licensing needs of the Wikimedia projects may need adapting in unforeseen fashions to facilitate other uses, formats, and locations. It is given for as long as this banner remains.|