Grubber received his B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Mathematics, with minors in German and Computer Science from the University of Wyoming. He is currently pursuing his Ph.S. in Electrical Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin under the support of a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship.
I am involved in theWikiProject Disambiguation to make the look of disambiguation pages more uniform and consistent; the appropriate reference articles are found at Wikipedia:Disambiguation and Wikipedia:Manual of Style (disambiguation pages). The changes I am most likely to make are:
- The topic is the first word in the line and should usually retain any parenthetical parts of its title
- Only the actual disambiguated article should be wikilinked. No other word should be wikilinked!
- Parentheses in the title should be shown
- Complete sentences should be avoided, and therefore no final punctuation is required
- Lists should be organized and sorted in a logical manner (see the style page for more suggestions)
I am a member of the following WikiProjects:
- WikiProject Disambiguation, dedicated to uniform and consistent dab pages
- WikiProject Vienna, improving the English-language info on Vienna
- Wikipedia:Disambiguation pages with links, fixing ambiguous links to dab pages
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Mathematics
- Wikipedia:German-English translation requests
More substantial articles I want to do:
2005-06-28 List of Scotch Distilleries from :de: - bring over the Scotch articles from the German(done)
- 2005-07-01 Put together some sub-pages for variations on 500 (card game). I'm not sure if they belong in sub-pages, but keeping them in sub-pages will make it easier for people to find variation-specific regulations.
- 2005-07-01 "Translate" pages into simple English.
2005-07-15 Network coding, a combination of network flow and information theory(no longer needed)
- 2005-07-26 List of graduate school fellowships
2005-08-01 Fix up Moment (mathematics) to be more readable(no longer needed) 2006-02-08 Clean up Field extension(2006-02-11 done!) 2006-02-20 Fix up Closed set(done 2006-04-12!)
- 2006-08-12 Clean up Markov process, this article needs lots of work
- 2007-02-19 Binary erasure channel, Binary symmetric channel, Blackwell channel, etc - Expand stubs
- 2007-03-09 Law of total expectation -- needs work
- 2007-04-09 Parity-check matrix -- needs expanding
- 2007-04-19 Intermediate value theorem -- add algebraic version in real closed fields
- 2007-04-27 Fix the Group theory vs Group (mathematics) articles