Note: I'm semi-retired from Wikipedia. I'll be watching my discussion page and do the occasional update to articles I've edited before, but I won't be doing any big updates. The main reasons is how consensus and policy seems to reverse depending on which week it is, and that I don't use Wikipedia as my main reference work anymore. I wish all the editors with whom I've collaborated the best of luck.
Things I was reading/doing
- Various articles relating to computer technology, fiction, Japanese geography, etc.
- Helping out with a peer reviews, requests for comment, and improving featured content candidates
- Implementing consensus, guidelines and policy to things like formatting, images and spoilers; then watching in horror as my work is made meaningless.
- User:GunnarRene/Search engine abstracts
- User:GunnarRene/Article growth
- OR category
- Storyboarding multimedia stories