Everything you never wanted to know about me, but were going to ask anyway. I contribute to Wikipedia because it's an invaluable resource for the entire world. Feel free to peruse the rest of this page at your leisure. I worked hard to make it nice and pretty!
I have foreseen potential problems with my username. Currently, I am unaware of any notable person who shares my first name and initials, so it shouldn't be an issue in that respect. Please don't block me if some Hector Alfredo Esperanza comes up in the news. There is no intent to impersonate here and I will gladly disclaim any relation to applicable persons if so desired.
I do not provide a list or overview of articles I have written, created, improved, etc.; I think anyone seeking that kind of data would be better served by sifting through my contributions.
- 8 September 2015: Now that I'm in college, Wikipedia is going to be more important to me than ever.
- 5 April 2014: I'm at Hac NYC, working on Haskell projects!
- 20 November 2013: Now working on MediaWiki for the 2013 Google Code-In.
- 30 August 2013: I went to Chiisaicon, an anime convention in Kentucky.
- 31 March 2013: I added a useless news bulletin, just to show I'm alive.
- 3 January 2013: I joined the 2013 WikiCup and TAFI!
- 2 January 2013: I joined the Guild!
- 1 January 2013: Updated my user page and began editing more.
A collection of things without which I wouldn't be the person I am today.
- The Animorphs series
- The Art of War
- A Brief History of Time
- The Children of Men
- The Communist Manifesto
- The Critique of Pure Reason
- The Culture cycle
- The Diamond Age
- The Ender's Game series
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
- Guns, Germs, and Steel
- House of Leaves
- The Lifecycle of Software Objects
- Little Brother
- The Mars trilogy
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Snow Crash
- The World Without Us