|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
My main area of expertise is probably comics. I also garden a little, and have a genuine interest in finding things out, so I hope I can bring that to bear here.
I came here to look up an obscure US poet, Helen Hoyt, and since there was no entry, I created it and have been here ever since.
User:Hiding is less involved in Wikipedia than he used to be, owing to the over-officiousness of several users who have made this site no longer the enjoyable place it used to be. Whereas at one time it was a case of two steps forward, one step back - manageable, but annoying - it is now frequently one step forward, four or five steps back, with accompanying bitching, zealousness and self-glorifying bossiness. This is not what the site should be - it should be a community, with emphasis on the CO-, meaning together.
|noob||involved||been around||veteran||seen it all||older than the Cabal||older than time|
Essays, policies & guidance
- User space essays
- Wikipedia space essays
- Wikipedia:Categorising fiction
- Wikipedia:Does deletion help
- Wikipedia:Don't delete the main page
- Wikipedia:How to write a plot summary - User:Rossami merged portions of the essay I created at Wikipedia:Plot summaries there, breaking the authorship chain
- Wikipedia:Identifying and using independent sources
- Wikipedia:Inherent notability
- Wikipedia:Notability and fiction
- Wikipedia:Plot-only description of fictional works - User:Rossami merged portions of the essay I created at Wikipedia:Plot summaries there, breaking the authorship chain
- Wikipedia:Pokémon test
- Wikipedia:There is no deadline
- Wikipedia:Throwing the towel in
- Wikipedia:What notability is not
- Wikipedia:Category names - Myself, User:Maurreen, User:Radiant! and User:Splash created this
- Wikipedia:Libel - I rescued this historical document, rewrote it and it was codified as a policy
- Wikipedia:Username policy - User:Radiant! copied in my draft from Wikipedia:Username policy/Draft
Crystal Palace Cheat Sheet
- Peskett, Roy (1969). The Crystal Palace Story. Roy Peskett Limited. ISBN 9780950103907.
- King, Ian (2012). Crystal Palace: The Complete Record 1905-2011. Derby Books Publishing Company Limited. ISBN 978-1-78091-221-9.
- Matthews, Tony, ed. (1998). We All Follow The Palace. Juma. ISBN 1-872204-55-4.
- Palace Chairmen