|Search user languages|
I firmly believe Wikipedia is the best thing on the Internet.
Note: my username is a fake Latin version of my real last name. No more, no less.
Howicus's corollary to Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to trolling what can be adequately explained by inexperience.
And from that: Correct inexperience wherever possible, to make the trolls easy to spot.
Adoption area: User:Howicus/Adoption school
In the interest of disclosure: I am an employee of the United States Department of Agriculture. However, my duties do not involve Wikipedia in any way, and I feel that my adherence to good editing practices will not be affected by this. I just plan to edit USDA-related articles, so I feel it's best to say this up front.
Who I am
Where I've been (still need to expand that red slice): 
What other editors think of me:
What I've made:
- Italian cruiser San Marco Now a GA, though I only got it up to B class.
- Template:Campaignbox Raids and Commando Actions in Norway
- Template:Campaignbox Arctic Naval Operations of WWII
- Convoy QP 11
- Action of 13 May 1942
- San Giorgio-class cruiser:
just a stub, for nowThanks Sturmvogel 66!
- Convoy QP 10
- Convoy QP 15
- Attack on Convoy BN 7
- GB Group (UK) A rescued draft!
- Peerio: I got the idea for this one from a helpee named "bob" on IRC.
- SS G. P. Griffith
- MS Schwabenland (1925): Thanks to User:Foofbun for making me aware of this one.
What I'm making:
- User:Howicus/Formidabile-class battleship (Italy)-probably not going to get finished.
- Draft:Not Just a Label
- Draft:SS Penobscot
What I might make:
|Wikipedia ads||file info – show another – #240|
What made me laugh:
- Kirk won't be happy about this: 
- Best. !vote. Ever. 
- Wise Words indeed. 
- One way to remove promotional language: 
- Someone put the wrong text in the title field 
- Suuuuure you are...
Links to adoptee's school pages: