User:Hyipworld/The HYIP Project
|This is not a Wikipedia article: It is an individual user's work-in-progress page, and may be incomplete and/or unreliable.|
For guidance on developing this draft, see Wikipedia:So you made a userspace draft. This draft was last edited two years ago .
Finished writing a draft article? Are you ready to request an experienced editor review it for possible inclusion in Wikipedia?
The Hyip Project is an open source project which is ported on GitHub started in August 2014. It was brought into a development by taking a pilot business scope called High-yield investment program, which also known as abbreviation of the word `HYIP`, a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors.
This project is developed initially using all benefits on Google Products incorporating all program code available and generate a widely integrated information to score and rate a group of sites running in a same business category. This is made as a starting point on attaching in to a wider scope and grab them into their Project Formation to become an Integrated Investment Application System called High-yard investment program, stand as the actual meaning of the title `HYIP` of what they called The 'HYIP' Project.
This project chapter is begin with a general information stating that the project is made in the purpose of getting a possibility to build an interface to generate an integrated info from all Google Cloud Platform including API's, Application API, Application Sripts, App Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore, Cloud SQL etc.
It aim to have the access and running all available program language like Python, Java, Php, Go with possible also Scala and Ruby and run them in the same time into a SINGLE PAGE using a SINGLE DOMAIN without even need any subdomains with an intention to run a global contained application along with other languages such as Perl, C, C++, etc.
Site Monitor & Rating
At the beginning this project introduced a simple tool called Hyip Score Analysis v1.2, here it begin with Version 1.3. It build our monitoring script using the most appropriate Programming Languages up to a very complex rating application and run in the background on the most powerful servers including that Google and Amazon has.
Online News & Blogspot
This project was begin of their publication with similar method which is well known as one of the effective ways on online publication by making their official page about the project in WordPress. Several page was made also on other blogs including Blogspot. Lately they introduced their own method by developing what they called a teamwork application into their project. This application is made from scratch in purpose on getting an effective way on how it can manage a target result in term of Search Engine Optimization.
Project Mapping & Team Application
By having a spirit to open all of the sources and open for everyone, they started to publish their concept as well as a team work system to meet the project plan. It is actually a kind of mapping system to define between the target and the way that they are going to be achieved by applying the concept of Four color theorem. One of the most famous and stimulating problems in graph theory.
It begin by how they manage a different assignment on the project sections, following with how they assign each of them to hold a unique task, and finally how they got them combined on achieving what they called a settlement till its implementation.
- Review of concepts, inputs and assumptions
- Review of load paths or processes
- Review of computer/analysis inputs
- Detailed analysis/design (including numerical checking) check of primary elements
- Random analysis/design check of selected elements
- Detailed analysis/design check of primary elements
- Review of drawings/documentation to confirm interpretation of design/analysis
- Duplicate/parallel independent analysis
- "The Hyip Project". Open Source Project. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "The Project Formation". GitHub Wiki Page. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "High-yard investment program". Project Wiki Family. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "Info Page". Opening Page. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "Official Project Page". Reviewing Page. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "Concept Mapping". Reviewing Page. Retrieved 2015-10-15.
- "Concept of Merging". Reviewing Page. Retrieved 2015-10-15.
- "Project Map". Reviewing Page. Retrieved 2015-10-15.
- "Concept on getting a settlement". Reviewing Page. Retrieved 2015-10-15.
- "Implementation Concept". Reviewing Page. Retrieved 2015-10-15.
- "FIDIC Node 746". Guideline to Reviewing the Work of a Professional Consulting Engineer. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "Project Review". Reviewing Page. Retrieved 2015-09-16.