|This user... (templates)|
is a native speaker of English.
is at a basic level of Japanese.
uses free software whenever possible.
uses Wikipedia as their primary reference point.
uses Intel processors exclusively.
uses 64-bit operating systems.
does NOT like the new Wikipedia skin.
scored 7854 on the Wikipediholic test
does not understand mean people. Please be nice.
often makes controversial changes, but doesn't mind (and will leave them be) if they are reverted.
tries to do the right thing. If they make a mistake please let them know.
is not an admin and does not wish to be one.
I have rarely contributed in recent years, aside from the odd formatting or grammar fixes here and there while browsing for my own reference.
Long ago, I had sprees of:
- improving articles about Puyo Puyo
- reorganising files in the Commons and creating SVG versions of images
- and creating a series of miniature userboxes which take up half the space of standard ones and are more straightforward in their text.
Unless otherwise stated, all of my textual contributions to Wikipedia are released into the public domain. Similarly, any icons and diagrams I upload to Wikimedia Commons are released into the public domain. I also like to make a habit of releasing software under licenses like the BSD license and vector images under Creative Commons licenses, but it's been a while since I had the chance to do much of that...
Current interests and projects
- Touhou Project
- Factorio, because optimisation challenges
- Higher dimensions
- Studying road designs, past, present and future (see SABRE)
- If you need to contact me for whatever reason, please leave a message on my talk page.