Hi, I'm IagoQnsi (/ /), but my real name is Hayden Schiff. I am a rollbacker and a new page reviewer, and sometimes I write article content as well. I'm also very active on Wikimedia Commons. You can see my edit count and other statistics here.
You can find me elsewhere on the internet at hylx.cc.
My work on Wikipedia
I've been editing Wikipedia since 2006 (originally under the name Oxguy3). Some of my contributions include:
- I have made over 25,000 edits total to English Wikipedia, and over 400,000 across all Wikimedia projects (see edit count via XTools).
- My photographs are used over 500 times on English Wikipedia and over 2,000 times across all Wikimedia projects (see full stats via GLAMorous).
- I tend to focus on finding free images where none are readily available, hunting them down in old newspapers and yearbooks and using some of the odder bits of public domain law to be able to upload them. I have over 30,000 files uploaded to Commons, which are used over 4,000 times on English Wikipedia and over 60,000 times across all Wikimedia projects (see full stats via GLAMorous).[a]
- I wrote the article Game of Change, which is recognized as a good article. I have also written or put a lot of work into articles such as Aftab Pureval, PUP (band), 1989 Georgetown vs. Princeton men's basketball game, and many more (also see pages created via XTools).
- As a new page reviewer, I've patrolled over 600 newly-created pages (see patrol log).
- As a recent changes patroller, I've made over 1,000 Twinkle edits and over 400 rollbacks (see automated edits via XTools).
- It's worth noting that these stats are skewed upwards by a handful of files that are very heavily used; in particular, my most-used upload, File:Discogs record icon.svg, is used over 28,000 times, mostly on the Catalan, Galician, and Irish Wikipedias.