Yes, the name is a reference to Krazy Kat (more obvious names were too similar to ones already taken). You can call me Ignatz. It's a great comic strip from the golden age of newspaper comics. Read it if you can get your hands on a collection.
I was an editor a while ago, mostly reverting vandalism. Then life got in the way. Now (April 2013) I'm still doing some recent-changes patrolling, but I'm branching out to new-pages a lot. I also fix incorrect grammar and punctuation pretty much whenever I come across it, and I poke around the backlogs and WP:AFD.
I am not affiliated with ignatzmice (prawybuch) on Flickr.
Pages I created
- Annie's (disambig)
- books.google.com (redirect)
- Control center (disambig)
- Edgemont Union Free School District (as a result of Seely Place Elementary School)
- Get A Mac (redirect)
- Hangar (disambiguation)
- O'Connor Building (disambig) (at the request of Doncram)
- L'oiseau bleu (disambiguation)
- Peter, Paul & Mommy, Too
- Rhinoceros Tap (copied from Philadelphia Chickens)
- translate.google.com (redirect)
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at