"The very existence of Wikipedia is a massive proof that there are more people in the world wanting to build than to tear down. Were that not true, vandals would have overwhelmed and destroyed us years ago." - Antandrus on Observations on Wikipedia behavior
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
ImprovedWikiImprovment (IWI) (born 4 December), formerly WikiImprovment78, is a British user of the English and Simple English Wikipedias constantly editing where he has made over 6000 edits on this Wikipedia so far (including those on his old account). He joined on the 31st July 2014 at 17:22 BST
He mostly deals with the vandalism reverting side of things as opposed to adding information or creating pages. That's not to say he doesn't; it's just not his main priority. He thinks subtle vandalism or hoaxes are the largest risk to the reliability of the site, and need to be fixed at all costs.
popular belief, the mis-spelling of "improvement" in the name of both accounts are intentional to make them more unique.
Here is a compilation, in images, of cities he has visited so far.
contribs · count · logs · block log · lu · rfa · rfb · arb · rfc · lta · socks)
· contribs · count · logs · block log · lu · rfa · rfb · arb · rfc · lta · socks) (old account)
To accurately check my edit count, you need to add together both accounts' edit counts; my old account's edit count will remain at a constant of 1,424. Please note also that I requested that my inactive old account be blocked to avoid compromise.
In the news
- An arson attack at an animation studio (building pictured) in Kyoto, Japan, kills at least 34 people.
- The World Health Organization declares the Ebola outbreak in Congo an international public health emergency.
- The European Parliament elects Ursula von der Leyen as president of the European Commission.
- The Cricket World Cup concludes with England defeating New Zealand in the final.
His first ever edit on Wikipedia took place on the Brominated vegetable oil page where he simply added a "closed" next to the fact that PepsiCo had a petition against them using it on change.org. He made this edit at 17:27 BST, just 5 minutes after creating his account. He was sparse on his edits (and clueless) until mid-2015 when he began to edit more often and by mid-2016 he started to make it more serious.
After forgetting his password in 2018 and forgetting to add an e-mail address to his account, he was forced to create a new one, this account. To say the least, this upset him...
Pages he has created
Please note that he only created them, he does not own them or, in some, even contributed significantly to.
- Nokia 7.1
- Church of St Peter and St Paul, Coleshill
- John Henry Newman Catholic College
- Black Country dialect
- Verification of the article Coleshill, Warwickshire
- Expansion of the Church of St Peter and St Paul, Coleshill article