||The Commons Ambassador Barnstar
|For your wonderful and varied image contributions, Thank you. Yours, Smee 23:03, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
To leave me a message, click here!
I'm mainly active in the German Wikipedia, where I am administrator.
|Regarding systemic bias...
|The United Nations conducted a worldwide survey with one single question:
- "Would you please give your opinion about solutions to the
- food shortage in the rest of the world?"
|The survey was a huge failure:
- In Latin America, they didn't know what please meant ...
- In China, they didn't know what opinion meant ...
- In the Middle East, they didn't know what solution meant ...
- In Europe, they didn't know what shortage meant ...
- In Africa, they didn't know what food meant ...
- In the United States, they didn't know what the rest of the world meant ...
|This is not meant as a joke but as food for thought ...
Articles which are not complete
Online style guide
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.