From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This user is from the European Union.
- He who forsakes a companion in knowledge
- Has no way left open of sharing the word.
- Indeed whatever he hears, he hears in vain;
- He knows nothing of the path of right action.
- All the friends rejoice for their glorious friend
- At the end of his journey, reaching fulfilment,
- For he brings nourishment, and removes their guilt,
- And he is prepared to act courageously.
- RV. 10.71
- All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. - Galileo
- There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting. - Buddha
- The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. - Winston Churchill
- In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell
- Truth is by nature self-evident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, it shines clear. - Gandhi
- The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic. - JFK
- People can't change the truth, but the truth can change people. - Unknown
- The Way of Truth is the Pathway to the Eternal Godhead. - Jesus Christ
- You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free. - Jesus Christ
- It takes two to speak truth -- one to speak, another to hear. - Henry David Thoreau