See my webpage at www.jackliddle.com
A general point to wikipedians: please log in with a user id and please give a comment on your edits. Anonymous edits (IPs) with no comments are more than frequently vandalism.
Also, when creating links:
- Make sure that's actually where the link should go; follow any dis-ambiguation if need. Just because a band has an album called, say, saucepan, then in the list of albums don't link to that page - link to _(album) instead.
- Also, don't link to every single word possible. It doesn't add any meaning to the sentence, but just confuses things. Especially if some of the links go to completely irrelevant pages.
Works in progess
- Making album pages for Bathory
- Adding students to of Oxford University, Cambridge University has one, so should Oxford!
- /Metropolis algorithm
Articles I intend to do
- lattice gauge theory
- Needs quite a bit of work I think. Should be dis-entangled from the redirect QCD lattice model which I believe should be a seperate article
- Wilson fermions
- Staggered fermions
- Such that they can be talked about in the QCD lattice model article
Articles to which I contributed
- Bells on Sunday
- Exodus (band)
- Transnistrian ruble
- Djemaa el Fna
- Sabbat (Japanese band)
- Robert Thistlethwayte
Articles to which I might add
- Not much here at all
- Got the Time (Joe Jackson - original version)
Church burning Nothing on this peculiar scandinavian occurence
Looks like a lot of BBC radio station pages are shaky
- Lots of dodgy sub-pages