I've got a BSc in Mathematics from University College London and an MSc in English Literature (specifically, Writing and Cultural Politics (why is that link red?? I guess I should sort that out...); my dissertation was on Hugh MacDiarmid and W. H. Auden, in the context of a theory of poetry that was hybridised from Christopher Caudwell and Louis Althusser).
- Wikipedia:Version 1.0 Editorial Team/Assessment
- Wikipedia:Requests for feedback
- Wikipedia:WikiProject International law
- Wikipedia:Article Creation and Improvement Drive
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Human rights
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Law