From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Search user languages|
- The villages of Gmina Żegocina.
- The villages of Lichfield (district).
- Thomas Allsop
- U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
- Key to English Place Names
- Staffordshire Online Gazetteer
- Register of Listed buildings in Lichfield District
- Images of England
- GENUKI Staffordshire
- British History Online
- Staffordshire past Track
- Vision of Britain
- Mease Valley Churches
- A Church near you in Staffordshire
- ONS Neighbourhood Statistics 2001
- ONS Names and codes for Administrative Geography
- United Kingdom Parliament
- Census reports
- Ward boundaries
- Measham and the Mease Valley to 1300 AD
- Wikipedia:WikiProject UK geography/How to write about settlements
- Vandalism warnings, WP:AIV
- Upload an Image
To do Later
- Robert Marmion
- Offlow Hundred
- Remember Croxall
- Ecclesiastical history
- County roads in Poland.
- Sort out category commons:Category:Staffordshire
- My pet bugbear is called Nigel. He is particularly concerned at the prevelance of spurious accuracy within measurements, and also at the misuse of secondary figures as primary ones. An example of the two in one would be Coventry is about 161 km North West of London.