My professional interests are widespread, and include Business Strategy, Competitive Intelligence, Decision making, the Human Mind, Cognition, Cognitive bias, Collaborative intelligence, Organizational studies, and Complex systems. My hobbies and non work related interests cover Old Music, Photography, Science, Renewable energy, Number Theory, Afrikaner History, Philosophy, Ideologies, Theology, Belief, Faith, Truth, and Christianity.
The username Jan Tik comes from an Afrikaans rhyme learned in my youth.
Articles I have started
- Koos du Plessis
- T.O. Honiball
- Johan Heyns
- Adam Tas
- Willem Adriaan van der Stel
- Paul Tournier
- Discography of Nico Carstens
Articles I have contributed to
- Fuel cell - Added paragraph on Virent Energy Systems' method for producing hydrogen on demand from [sugar water]
- Hydroxymethylfurfural - Added paragraph on the production of [HTM from Glucose]
- Demon - Undertook total rewrite of the Science section. See the article's talk page for a potential dispute on the matter.
- Paul Carus - Undertook total rewrite and added references
- David Kramer - Added significant information
- Al Debbo - Added significant information
- Nico Carstens - Gathering info for a total rewrite (in progress...)
I also sometimes like to:
|Released into public domain|
|I agree to release my text and image contributions, unless otherwise stated, into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under public domain terms, please check the multi-licensing guide.|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at