This is the user sandbox of Jbaanus. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. Create or edit your own sandbox here.
Finished writing a draft article? Are you ready to request an experienced editor review it for possible inclusion in Wikipedia?
|File:Messente Logo 2015.png|
|Messente Communications OÜ|
Messente provides reliable and simple cloud based SMS communication and user verification APIs. Messente's focus towards simple-to-integrate APIs allows developers and companies from a wide range of industries to add messaging capabilities to their web or mobile apps and verify phone numbers.
Messente covers mobile networks in over 190 countries in the world making it's API solutions usable regardless of location.
Messente is based in Estonia and it's APIs are used by web applications, banks, airlines, consumer brands, hotels and retail chains in Europe and outside.
Mobi Solutions Group
Mobi Solutions was founded in 2000 as a mobile value-added services provider. Now it's a parent company for a number of successful startups and active seed and early stage investor in Northern Europe.
- Fortumo - Fortumo is an international mobile payment provider, offering various mobile payment solutions for web services and mobile applications.
- MobiLab - Mobile application development and user experience for iOS, Android, Windows Phone & others.
- GreenHouse - Hassle-free continuous integration. Build, test and share your iOS & Android apps for every commit.
- Messente Homepage
- Messente Blog
- Messente - Crunchbase Profile
- Online SMS Length Calculator
- Messente - LinkedIn Profile
- Messente - GitHub Repository
- Messente - API Documentation
- "Mobisolutions". Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "Fortumo - Mobile Payments in 89 Countries". Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "mobilab. designing & development for mobile". Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "GreenHouse - Continuous integration for iOS and Android". Retrieved 2015-06-18.