From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from User:Jeffmichaud)
If there's something you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask.
- "O people! The Day, promised unto you in all the Scriptures, is now come. Fear ye God, and withhold not yourselves from recognizing the One Who is the Object of your creation. Hasten ye unto Him. Better is this for you than the world and all that is therein. Would that ye could perceive it!"
- ~Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah, p. 314
- My Dad
- If something is important to her [his wife], I make it important to me.
- I Do.
- Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
- Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
- You can bomb the world into pieces, but you can't bomb it into peace.
- Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.
- Since when did civility and decorum replace liberty and justice?
- Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
- Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
- Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
- Republicans are just uneducated Democrats
- President Bush has come out that he agrees there's evidence for Global Warming....So now I'm not so sure.
- I had a lovers quarrel with the world. ~Bobby Long