- Delaware and Hudson Gravity Railroad - expanded the article with history section and maps
- Empire Zinc Company - created the article
- Hibernia Mine Railroad - created the article and maps
- Lehigh Valley Railroad - wrote the history section.
- Articles and maps for predecessors of the Lehigh Valley Railroad
- Moses Taylor - created the article
- National Docks Secondary - extended the history section.
- New Jersey Zinc Company - created the article
- Ogden Mine Railroad - created the article and maps
- Sparta Township, New Jersey - created the history section.
- Maps of all municipalities in New Jersey.
- Maps of national and state population density in the U.S.
- Map for the Paulinskill River article.
- Maps for the High Bridge Branch article
- Port of New York Railroads ca 1900 - created the map
- Historical maps for the New York, Susquehanna, & Western Railroad
- Map for the New Jersey Southern Railroad
- Map for the Delaware and Hudson Canal
- System map of the Lehigh Valley Railroad.
- Map for the Lehigh Canal
- Maps for the Delaware and Hudson Gravity Railroad
Map of the Paulins Kill river basin.
Map of the Lehigh Canal
Map of the Delaware and Hudson Canal
Map of the Jersey City terminal of the Lehigh Valley Railroad
Map of the High Bridge Branch of the Central Railroad of New Jersey
Map of the historical route of the New York, Susquehanna and Western Railway
Map of the New Jersey Southern Railroad
Map of the Ogden Mine Railroad.
Maps of the Delaware and Hudson Gravity Railroad.
- How were the maps created?
- There are several kinds of maps:
- (a) maps that are located on the page of a particular township, civil subdivision of a county, or census-designated-place. See the lineage of the place and township maps.
- (b) index maps that show the boundaries of all county subdivisions. See the lineage of the county subdivision index maps.
- (c) population maps of the states. See the lineage of the state population maps.
|The Barnstar of Peace|
|I hereby grant you this Barnstar of Peace, for your mastery of mapping processes, and for helping us see more clearly the world in which we live. Davemcarlson 08:31, 2 October 2007 (UTC)|