Declaration of interests
I should declare a few interests. I am related to John Wilson (industrial chemist) whose page I've created and edited (he's my great Grandfather).
I am Exec Director of the Open Rights Group and have a professional interest in IP reform, privacy and citizens' rights issues.
I studied history at University so I'm quite keen on looking at original sources.
- Feckenham Forest and the associated Royal Forest and Western Rising articles
- Dodford, Worcestershire and Rosedene
- Henry Bright (teacher) User:JimKillock/Henry Bright (teacher)
- Treadway Russell Nash
Industrial policy and research in 1950s
I've been working on:
- British Rayon Research Association
- British Rubber Producers Research Association
- APEXC an early British computer used by the British Rayon Research Association
- Cotton Board (United Kingdom)
- Industrial Organisation and Development Act 1947
And pages for some of the people whose careers were in or started around these institutions:
- John Wilson (industrial chemist)
- Michael P Barnett User:JimKillock/Michael P Barnett
- Leonard Albert Wiseman
- LRG Treloar
- Sir Eric Miller (rubber industrialist)
- William Moffitt
And may add:
- Dr Graham Moore Deputy Director of the British Rubber Producers Research Association from a Times obit of 20 September 1968