User:Jonathan M MacDonald/sandbox
This is the user sandbox of Jonathan M MacDonald. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. Create or edit your own sandbox here.
Writing an article and ready to request its creation?
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Products||Home décor accents|
AKASHA-US Inc. (also referred to as Akasha Décor) is a major producer of home décor products and decorative accents in the United States, and Canada. Started in 1988, they primarily sell mid-ranged domestic merchandise, with a a growing selection of high quality goods. Started in 1988, the company has grown substantially in the last two decades to include major retail partners in North America. The company name originates from the Sanskrit word Akasha, meaning "aether" in both its elemental and metaphysical senses.
- Akasha (company), an American producer of home décor products
Akasha decorative accents are sold in over 20,000 stores across the United States and Canada including Wal-Mart, Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Pier 1 Imports, Crate and Barrel, Michael's, Lowe's, Party City, Jo-Ann, Ross, Tuesday Morning, The Home Depot, PetCo, Meijer, PartyLite, Big Lots, World Market, and Williams Sonoma companies (Pottery Barn and West Elm).
Awards & Honours
Inc. Magazine has included AKASHA-US Inc. on their list of the 5000 fastest growing companies in America for 5 consecutive years (2007 - 2011). In 2010 was listed by Crain's Detroit Business news at one of the "Michigan 50 Companies to Watch", a list of top Michigan-based companies with the greatest capacity and intent to grow.
- Jon Zemke (2 September 2009). "Development News - Akasha Crystals fills out Ann Arbor's 101". Development News. Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- "Ann Arbor's Akasha Crystals leads U.S. in decor niche". MLive. 27 December 2007. Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- "The 2011 Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest Growing Companies". Inc. (magazine). Inc. Magazine. September 2011. Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- Brett Callwood (18 April 2010). "Fifty for the Future: Akasha crafts a $15M niche". Michigan 50 Companies to Watch. Crain's Detroit Business. Retrieved 9 March 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jonathan M MacDonald/sandbox.|