|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Sam Lawrence: CEO|
Crushpath is a technology company that has developed a platform for small businesses mobile marketing. The Crushpath app lets users create “pitch” sites to promote their small businesses. The company was founded in May 2010 by Sam Lawrence, a former executive at Jive Software and Matt Wilkinson, a former executive at Socialcast. Crushpath raised $2,000,000 in seed funding from Charles River Ventures, Marketo CEO Phil Fernandez, Jive CEO Dave Hersh and, Box CEO Aaron Levie.
In March of 2013, the company announced that it had raised a $6 million round of funding from Charles River Ventures and The Social+Capital Partnership.
Crushpath is a platform on which small business can create pitch sites quickly. Users can then publish the pitches across social networks and via email at once and then collect all responses and contacts in once place.Business owners can make multiple pitches all for the same initial fee.
- Francisco, Bambi (2012-03-11). "Crushpath raises $6M for a way to pitch your stuff". Vator.TV. Retrieved 2013-09-20.
- Geron, Tomio (2012-06-19). "Crushpath Visualizes Path To Sales Domination". Forbes. Retrieved 2013-09-13.
- Rao, Leena (2013-03-12). "Crushpath Raises $6M From The Social+Capital Partnership, CRV To Give Salespeople A Better Way To Pitch". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2013-09-14.
- "Crushpath CrunchBase profile". CrunchBase. Retrieved 2013-09-11.
- Fankhauser, Dani (2013-03-15). "Can Your Business Survive Without a Traditional Website?". Mashable. Retrieved 2011-09-16.
- Howlett, Dennis (2013-06-2012). "Crushpath: rethinking team sales engagement and enablement". ZDNet. Retrieved 2011-09-16. Check date values in: