|WP:New Page Patrol, remember|
Wikipedia:Articles_for_creation is a rewarding place to go.
I'm trying to figure out how copper is mined and refined. See my work in progress: User:Josh Parris/copper
- I can provide an image for Albert Park, Victoria (suburb); I just need to photoshop the image
- I can provide an image for cot (furniture); I just need to find one - A four month old child watching a Mobile (sculpture) while lying in a cot (furniture) or crib (furniture) in a furniture store. The crib's dropside is fully lowered.
- I can provide an image for Sidney Myer Music Bowl; I've just gotta get down there
- Brickwork needs an image of an articulation joint using expansion foam.
- Leaded glass needs an image of a bevelled glass leaded window.
And I follow the contributions of User:Adam Johnston closely - he's very knowledgable on mining. His writings are a bit on the technical side, 'tho. I'm waiting for comment from Adam on the following articles:
I'm still working on:
- User:Josh Parris/Redirects from incorrect names
- Construction and Environment sections in Diaper
- Full disclosure disambiguation
- Figure out what to do with http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Whatlinkshere&target=Internet_service as per the talk page on Internet Service Provider.
- Keep at User:Josh Parris/Bootstrap
- Remove many external links in Censorware, as per Dynamic DNS. But the Google Directory listing for that subject bites arse.
- Clean up what links to List of environment topics after User:Wavelength linked every article in Wikipedia to List of environment topics.
- change from adicle: Ultimate Logging System Professional
- cleanup Mount Buller
- Sort out the relationships between Letter box Post Box Mailbox letter slot - mention capture basket. mail -- in Britain, one posts a letter via Royal Mail -- in the US, one mails a letter via US Postal Service
- User:Josh Parris/monobook.js configuration as per Wikipedia:Tools/Navigation popups
Check ISBNs And I've got to get back to the ISBNs in Category:ISBN needed using the book reference template (Wikipedia:Template messages/Sources of articles/Generic citations). Remember to search for "ISBN:" using User:Topbanana/Reports/This article may contain a badly formed ISBN reference if its ever re-run.
Oh, and check out Wikipedia:Offline reports/This is one of the most linked to disambiguation pages. Disambiguate when bored (use Wikipedia:Manual of Style (disambiguation pages):
Require MoS (dab) to be applied OR other work
- Dabs listed at http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Tim1357/sandbox&oldid=475693525
- Media Center needs to be disambiguated. There's arguments.
- List of Australian television series - they're pointing all over the place!
- Roadrunner, yeah, but what do I care?
Lots of disambiguation to be done
Mostly under control
- Hacking the remaining links are for uses for which there are not articles at this time. So, do I create stubs, redirects, or what?
- Essendon Ettrick Exchange The Exchange Eidolon
- Fish (disambiguation) Flagstaff Flotation Futures
- Gauntlet GM Grampus Grinder
- Hex Homo I can't monitor this at work
- Independence (disambiguation)
- John Moore JR
- Nama NAMA nappy
- Private PLS Pandæmonium Prospector
- Rod Rage Reasons Roadblock
- script scripting segment segmentation sinker Sierra SMF staple Southbank St Kilda Stair
Disambiguation that is Under Control
- Above the line Accolade Ark ARK Arc Arcanum Accelerator Arcus
- Be Ballistic Beamer Bed Behind Enemy Lines Below the line Brace Bliss Bug, Bugs and Buggy Ball (baseball) Bump
- Castlemaine Coke Crib Crèche cot copy
- DAB Dab Denomination
Disambiguation that requires frequent monitoring to keep Under Control
|23 October 2017|
|Search user languages|
You can help improve the articles listed below! This list updates frequently, so check back here for more tasks to try. (See Wikipedia:Task Center for brief guides.)
|Though this project is inactive, you can help with :
Daniel Técoult (random unreferenced BLP of the day for 20 Nov 2017 - provided by User:AnomieBOT/RandomPage via WP:RANDUNREF) .
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at