My purpose is the advocate on behalf of Nashville's finest attorney. I am also passionate about Mortal Kombat.
Personal Wikipedia Policies
My favorite site 
Pet Wiki peeves
Things that I don't like, and usually cause me to go straight for the Edit link.
- Images should have captions, regardless of whether they are coded
thumbor not. Why? Because the caption is used as the
altvalue, and if there's nothing specified, nothing is put there (thereby making it difficult for search engines and people who use non-standard browsing methods). More info
- Periods in image captions when there is only a single sentence. I generally kill these on sight. See Wikipedia:Manual of Style#Captions.
- HTML instead of XHTML. Generally, this doesn't matter, but if I see
<br>tags (usually in infoboxes), I'll change them to
- Header capitalization. Only the first word should be capped, unless it is a proper noun. See Wikipedia:Manual of Style (headings)#Capitalization.
- "External links" when there's just a single link. C'mon, people, counting to one and realizing that one does not garner plural words isn't very hard. See Wikipedia:External links#"External links" vs "External link".
- Links in headings. It just looks bad. See Wikipedia:Manual of Style (headings)#Linking.
- People who cause conflicts to be unnecesarily prolonged by not making extremely minor concessions that would immediately end the conflct. For example, I have a long running conflict with one user (who shall remain unnamed). If he would just add me to his friends list, this conflict would end immediately. However, even though adding me to that list would involve absolutely no cost for him, he refuses to make this small gesture of civility.
Friends on Wikipedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at