My name is Ulrich Kampffmeyer and my initals on wikipedia are Kff.
My page in the German Wikipedia is Ulrich Kampffmeyer.
In web communities I use DrUKff.
I am writing articles about information technology in the German Wikipedia.de (After a "vandalism campaign" against articles I edited and my user page, I write under IP (former user name was Kff)).
I work as a consultant. My special fields of expertise are KM Knowledge Management, ECM Enterprise Content Management, ILM Information Lifecycle Management, DM Document Management, RM Records Management, BPM and other DRT Document Related Technologies.
Articles on the English wikipedia
- Enterprise_content_management new, August 2005
- Content management system addition, August 2005
- openBC addition and corrections, March 2006
- Information lifecycle management & Information Lifecycle Management to be merged, Mai 2006
Articles on the German wikipedia
- de:Enterprise_Content_Management new; May 2004
- de:ECM-Komponenten new; May 2004
- de:Dokumenten-Technologien new; June 2004
- de:Dokumentenmanagement new; August 2004
- de:Information Lifecycle Management new; September 2004
- de:Elektronische Archivierung new; October 2004
- de:Document Lifecycle Management new; June 2005
- de:Revisionssicherheit new; July 2005
- de:Dokumentklasse new; June 2006
- de:Verfahrensdokumentation additions; 2005/2006
- de:CompTIA CDIA Plus new; September 2005
- de:Verband Organisations- und Informationssysteme new; September 2005
- de:COLD new version, June 2006
- de:MoReq new; January 2007