Kickstart70 is the Wikipedia pseudonym for Greg Webster, more often known as Kickstart.
Greg Webster is a Canadian computer geek married to an American citizen and currently living in Quesnel, British Columbia to work and build a house. He
iswas the Community Coordinator and Senior Moderator of UserFriendly, a comic strip based on the lives of staff of a small internet service provider. UF gets a buttload of hits every month (around 15 million page views), though that's not really comparable to what Wikipedia gets.
Expert in nothing (by my own estimation, some claim otherwise), but sufficiently knowledgable about Linux, system administration, internet marketing and internet community management to stay gainfully employed. I also created the OmniCode, which is rapidly gaining popularity, so I really need to update the webpage before I release version 1.0.
On Wikipedia I attempt to assume good faith, however I am often disappointed. This has caused me to distrust edits by people who are not logged in, and so the appearance of an IP address in the diffs or history of a page will likely get more scrutiny from me.
People who like me
- Liked your comments on the main page vote. <xunil at UF>Cassavau 04:07, 10 March 2006 (UTC)
- Amazed at the work on the List of comic book superhero powers page. Keep up the good work! Lyle A. Ruggles 22:20, 16 March 2006 (UTC)
- Your work on List of comic book superhero powers, as said above, is very impressive! ^_^ Jacobshaven3 09:03, 10 July 2006 (UTC)
People who couldn't give two farts in a windstorm about me
- Yo. -- Andreas Blixt 13:46, 21 May 2006 (UTC)
- If I'm allowed to say...XD Gameplayer623
- Oh, I'm sorry. I just only know you because I clicked on your name after seeing your signature somewhere. Tezkag72 (talk) 18:14, 25 October 2008 (UTC)