page for my user info, talk, etc. fire away.
Some pages I've created from scratch
- Health and Social Care Bill
- Anti-austerity protests
- Spastic diplegia (because I have it)
- Rhizotomy (because I had one in 2008)
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA), which for some reason did not have its own article.
- New Democracy — to my total surprise there was not an article on this fundamental Maoist concept, so I had to create it.
- Chinese Revolution (which is sometimes moved to Chinese Communist Revolution depending on the moods of other editors)
- Special Period in Cuba (which has since been devolved to other editors; I no longer regularly track it)
- Theory of Productive Forces, an explicit state communist idea separate from the more basic productive forces Marxist analysis.
- Inclusion (disability rights)
Pages I have lovingly nurtured over the years
- Progressive Labor Party (United States) — I still oversee this one despite not being in the Party any more
- Minor work on Communist Party USA, mostly to cement its initially-important role in the history of communism in the United States
- Pity, an emotion that needed some viewpoint-expansion
|If I've forgotten anything, and I probably have, it'll be added over time.|