From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Neutral point of views are for idiots.
- Some people, somewhere might have claimed that weasel words might possibly be of a negative nature. Others disagree.
- I have studied the subject and have determined that original research is not allowed.
- Some guy told me that reliable sources are good to have.
- I'm not positive, but I think things should be verifiable.
- Some jackass tried to tell me to "assume good faith"...what a jerk.
The Stargate Star
Konman72 has been awarded with the WikiProject Stargate's Stargate Award, in recognition of his or her valued and exceptional contributions to Wikipedia's articles on Stargate.
--Tobyk777 17:48, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
Extra special barnstar
I award you this extra special barnstar for voting to keep the Gaymer article alive. Thanks for your support! Nall 12:35, August 18 2006 (UTC)