From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Search user languages|
Stumbled upon Wikipedia only after numerous references to it from my friend, and finally seeing a Time magazine article about it. Now I'm an addict, dabbling here and there instead of doing my homework.
Who am I?
- Born in Texas, USA in 1984.
- I speak English and a little French and can read an even smaller amount of Russian.
- I'm a male college student, studying Philosophy, Computer Science, and Russian.
- I'm a Libertarian--if I must be associated with a political party.
- I'm a bedroom existentialist and atheist, of course.
- I may have some responsibility for these websites:
- Aphex Twin, Autechre... really almost all on Warp Records; Nine Inch Nails, Prodigy, OutKast, Bush, Guns N' Roses, Rob (and White) Zombie, Red Hot Chili Peppers, lots of 1980s music, I could go on.
- Classical, Philip Glass.
- Composing/Programming my own music using FL Studio and Cool Edit, among other software. Although, I rarely like the end result of anything I have made...
- Cars, both driving and working on.
- Swimming competitively
- Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, The Daily Show and Colbert Report
- President Bush
- 90% of rap music
- Liberals, Republicans
- Football, baseball.
- Scientology and Religion in general.
- Edit count: .
See Also: Special:Contributions/Krovisser
- Su-27 Flanker (game) - A Flight simulator for the PC.
- Gustav Bergmann - 20th Century Philosopher.
- x0xb0x - A TB-303 Clone that I want to build!