MedLEE was originally developed at Columbia University Bio-Informatics in conjunction with the Medical School and is now the most widely used and peer reviewed Natural Language Processing engine commercially available.
- Meaningful Use of Medical Data
- Core Measures
- Present on Admission (POA)
- Computer Assisted Coding (CAC)
- Oncology data extraction for CAPS
- Drug Discovery
- Clinical Trials
- MedLEE NLP, Inc. Home Page
- MedLEE NLP, Inc. Blog
- MedLEE Twitter Page
- Exploring the ability of natural language processing to extract data from nursing narratives. Hyun S, Johnson SB, Bakken S.
- Active computerized pharmacovigilance using natural language processing, statistics, and electronic health records: a feasibility study. Wang X, Hripcsak G, Markatou M, Friedman C.
- Automated knowledge acquisition from clinical narrative reports. Wang X, Chused A, Elhadad N, Friedman C, Markatou M.
- Use of semantic features to classify patient smoking status. McCormick PJ, Elhadad N, Stetson PD.
- Using a pipeline to improve de-identification performance. Morrison FP, Sengupta S, Hripcsak G.
- Repurposing the clinical record: can an existing natural language processing system de-identify clinical notes? Morrison FP, Li L, Lai AM, Hripcsak G.
- Automated acquisition of disease drug knowledge from biomedical and clinical documents: an initial study. Chen ES, Hripcsak G, Xu H, Markatou M, Friedman C.
- Multilingual information retrieval in thoracic radiology: feasibility study. Castilla AC, Furuie SS, Mendonça EA.
- Disseminating natural language processed clinical narratives. Chen ES, Hripcsak G, Friedman C.
- Automated detection of adverse events using natural language processing of discharge summaries. Melton GB, Hripcsak G.
- Facilitating cancer research using natural language processing of pathology reports. Xu H, Anderson K, Grann VR, Friedman C
Category:Natural language processing toolkits Category:Knowledge representation Category:Machine learning Category:Natural language processing Category:Data mining Category:Ontology (information science) Category:Ontology editors