Whalley S Stranach Port of Departure: Yokohama, Japan Arrival Date: 9 Jul 1910 Port of Arrival: Liverpool, England Ports of Voyage: Yokohama Ship Name: Oropesa Search Ship Database: View the 'Oropesa' in the 'Passenger Ships and Images' database Shipping Line: The Ocean Steamship Company Ltd Official Number: 105732 Yokohama, Japan ARRIVAL: 9 Jul 1910 - Liverpool, England OTHER: Yokohama
Board of Trade: Commercial and Statistical Department and successors: Inwards Passenger Lists. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA). Series BT26,
He married Mable E Clare Date of Registration: Apr-May-Jun 1916 Registration district: Marylebone Inferred County: Middlesex Volume Number: 1a Page Number: 1422 General Register Office. England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes. London, England: General Register Office
He became a dentist, and for a time lived in South Africa, before returning to England in 1927.
Whally Stranack England and Wales Census, 1911 birth: Durban Natal residence: 1911 —Bromley, Bromley, Kent, England census: 1911 —Bromley, Bromley, Kent, England
record title: England and Wales Census, 1911 name: Whally Stranack event: Census event date: 1911 gender: Male age: 24 birthplace: Durban Natal record type: Household registration district: Bromley sub-district: Bromley parish: Bromley county: Kent
Guy's Hospital, then Cadet University if London OTC (inf) 15th to 27th October 1914, Lieutenant infantry 27th October 1914, transferred to London R (TF) 25th January 1915. 28th May 1915, temporary Lieutenant, Lieutenant 31 March 1917 with sen 1 June 1916; transferred General List 10th March 1917; Temporary Captain 10th March 1918 to 1st February 1919; University of London OTC October 1914 to January 1915
Second Lieutenant (temporary Lieutenant) Whalley S. Stranack relinquishes the temporary rank of Lieutenant on alteration in posting. -Dated 12th September, 1915
The undermentioned to be temp. Lts.: — Lt Whalley Sneath Stranack, f rom Lond. R., T.F. 10th Mar. 1917
The undermentioned temp. Lts. to betemp. 'Capts.: — Whalley S. Stranack. 10th Mar. 1918
The undermentioned temp. C'apts. relinquish -their oommns. and retain the rank of Capt.: — Whalley S. Stranack.' 1st Feb. 1919
http://www.scribd.com/doc/21460115/1921-University-of-London-Officer-s-Training-Corps for details of stranck
The Dentists register
books.google.co.uk General Medical Council (Great Britain), General Dental Council (Great Britain), Dental Board of the United Kingdom - 1945 - Snippet view Stranack, Whalley Seath . Strand,
3 immediate family members including Mabel Elizabeth and Vivienne
Born: Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil 1886
Dental record: a monthly journal of dental science art and literature: Volume 32
books.google.co.uk British Society for the Study of Orthodontics - 1912 - Snippet view The following candidates were admitted Licentiates in Dental Surgery : — RR Adams, Guy's ; HE Bampton, ... Royal Dental Hospitals ; WS Stranack, Guy's ; WVT Styles, Middlesex and National Dental Hospitals ; RD Tanner, WA Thompson, ...
- Port of Departure: Durban, South Africa Arrival Date: 3 Jan 1927 Port of Arrival: Southampton, England Ports of Voyage: Cape Town Ship Name: Arundel Castle Search Ship Database: View the 'Arundel Castle' in the 'Passenger Ships and Images' database Shipping Line: The Union Castle Mail Steamship Company Official Number: 145175Board of Trade: Commercial and Statistical Department and successors: Inwards Passenger Lists. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA). Series BT26,
- Roll of war service, 1914-1919, University of London. Officers Training Corps, Military education committee of the University of London, 1921 - p 200
- 9002 SUPPLEMENT TO THE LONDON GAZETTE, 11 SEPTEMBER, 1915.
- 3180 SUPPLEMENT TOTHE LONDON GAZETTE, 31 MARCH, 1917,
- 5274 SUPPLEMENT TO TBE LONDON GAZETTE, 1 MAY, 1918.
- SUPPLEMENT TO THE LONDON GAZETTE, 28 MARCH, 1919, p4106