Been reverted? Think I've made a mistake?
I patrol the recent changes for vandalism, in all its forms, to try to help keep Wikipedia the best that it can be, but like many I make mistakes.
- If you think I have made a mistake, please let me know on my talk page
- Just because I revert an edit does not mean I sanction the existing contents
- Just because I revert an edit does not mean I disagree with the motive behind the original edit (unless pure vandalism; hatred; trolling; - which I all detest)
- If I revert it's only because I believe the edit was Vandalism or not valid to the Policies and guidelines of Wikipedia including being a Neutral point of view and Verifiable.
What I'm doing on Wikipedia
- Category:Articles with missing files - 4 items
- Category:Wikipedians looking for help - 0 requests
- Category:Pages using age template with invalid date - 0 need fixing
- Category:AfC pending submissions by age - 99 submissions pending
- Category:Pages using infoboxes with thumbnail images
- Category:Pages actively undergoing construction
- Category:Articles with empty sections
- Purge server cache
- Huggle! Huggle! Huggle! - oh the endless vandals....
- Wikipedia:Teahouse/Questions - try to help new editors
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion - should help out more than I do...
- Special:PendingChanges - I have the permission so try to review now and then
Things I can never remember and want to stop hunting for...
- WP:PROMOTION - Wikipedia is not a soapbox or means of promotion/advertising
- WP:NOTFORUM - Wikipedia is not a publisher of original thought
- WP:NPOV - Neutral point of view
- WP:AGF - Assume good faith
- WP:ENGVAR - National varieties of English
- WP:CRYSTALBALL - Wikipedia is not a crystal ball
- WP:NOTCENSORED - Wikipedia is not censored
- WP:USRD/S/R - US Shield requests (rest of the world start here WP:HWY/RM)
- WP:AIV - Administrator intervention against vandalism
- WP:ANI - Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents
- Template Parser Functions (conditional elements etc) 
Pointless meaningless statistics
My User Name
It's a very old name from over a decade ago, and a drunken nights gaming... it stuck and I was know by it on-line when I created this account in 2006. Maybe I should have started a new account when I actually started editing, but I never expected to do more than a couple of edits.... oh well.