|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I graduated from Olin College in Needham, Massachusetts in 2008, with a bachelor's degree in engineering (with a concentration in computer engineering). I currently work as a software engineer at ITA Software in Cambridge (programming in Common Lisp, mostly), and I live in Somerville.
If there's something you'd like me to help with, please suggest it on my talk page. I'm less active in policy debates and mediation than I used to be, but I'm always willing to try to help people iron out the wrinkles in collaboration. If you want to know more detail about various policy matters, look here.
|The path to a featured article|
My favorite contributions
- Olin College (major contributor)
- Megatokyo (major editor, FAC nominator, now featured!)
- L33t (contributor)
- wiktionary:L33t (contributor)
- Asperger's Syndrome (editor, now featured)
- Retcon (editor and contributor)
- Cleveland, Ohio (editor)
- honor code (creator)
- American World University (editor, cleaned up from VfD)
- Wikipedia:Extreme article inclusion (creator)
- SKI combinator calculus (creator)
- Magnet (contributor)
- LiveJournal (contributor)
- Write better edit summaries.
- Contribute more.
- Help mediate disputes.
- Association of Inclusionist Wikipedians
- Extreme Article Inclusion League
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Mathematics
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|