From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Australian English Usage
- Cleaning products
- See above
- Food: Many staples are still manufactured in Australia. However many manufactured products such as sauces are imported.
- CSL has a plant in Parkville (doubled in capacity for $60 million in 2002) which makes CSL Biotherapies products such as Gardasil and Afluria, and a CSL Bioplasma plant in Broadmeadows which makes Q-Vax (for Q-Fever) and blood products. 
- GlaxoSmithKline (Opium poppy)
- Pfizer Australia (Three Australian manufacturing plants export $AUD835 million anually 
- Sigma (makes Herron brand; Victoria )
- Sunscreen (Ego, Hamilton)
- The following also "manufacture":
- Symbion (Nature's Own; Queensland)
- American Pharmaceutical Partners
- Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corp
- Barakat Pharmaceutical Industries
- Biovale Pharmaceuticals
- Boehringer Ingelhiem
- Bradley Pharmaceuticals
- Cangene Pharmaceuticals
- Chemists' Own
- Douglas Laboratories
- "Dulux investing $28m in Hutt factory".
- "Manufacturing - Electrolux and Geoff Hort Engineering". Orange City Council. Retrieved 30 January, 2010. Check date values in:
- "CSL Anual Report 2008". Retrieved 7 March 2010.
- http://www.pfizer.com.au. Retrieved 7 March 2010. Missing or empty
- "Herron to close Brisbane factory". Retrieved 7 March 2010.
- "yahoo search". Retrieved 7 March 2010.